An exciting opportunity which will suit an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer in Gloucester.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a range of projects spanning residential, commercial, industrial and more whilst being given the opportunity to help lead a growing team.
- Technical lead on projects large and small
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE)
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be on going support towards your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032