A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to work on an exciting range of projects within a significant defence framework in Scotland with a company that is committed to developing its employers both personally and professionally.
About the role
The right candidate will find themselves in a well-established consultancy working in the Glasgow office providing multidisciplinary design and engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of sectors on local, national and international projects. These will include Defence, Commercial, Residential and Educational to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a Structural engineer with a strong understanding of the market and a proven track record of successful delivery of design projects on defence and major projects. The role will require working close with internal and external clients therefore the right candidate will need to be a strong communicator with existing technical and commercial knowledge.
- Degree-qualified Civil/Structural Engineer
- Chartered or near chartered Structural Engineer
- Good knowledge of design codes and standards relating to structural engineering such as Eurocodes
- Proven track record in delivering technically excellent design projects on time, to budget and to the required levels of quality
- A natural curiosity for developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients
- Ability to develop, motivate and mentor a growing team
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of 2D & 3D analytical packages such as, but not limited to, Robot, Tekla and Tedds
Alongside a competitive salary this company offer a benefits package including flexible working to the individuals requirements, 25 days holiday plus the option to buy and sell and support in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.