Are you experienced in large scale civil engineering projects within SCL construction?
Do you have strong interpersonal, organisational team working skills?
My client is a leading rail contractor, who are heavily involved in HS2. They are looking for Senior SCL Engineer to join lead their existing team of SCL engineers and provide knowledge and experience.
- Leading a team of SCL Engineers and Geologists to provide independent SCL supervision
- Participating in the daily review meetings, reviewing and accepting the RESS
- Making changes to the SCL design as might arise due to changing conditions on site
- Liaising with the Design House on any modifications or changes to the approved design
Package: £55,000 + car allowance
- Civil or Structural Engineering Qualification, minimum of an HNC/HND, preferably BEng or higher (MEng, MSc)
- CSCS Card
- Thorough understanding and application of the CDM Regulations 2015
- Relevant experience of SCL construction
- Appreciation of the practical application of interfacing with rail systems and others
How to apply:
Send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6061.