Are you an experienced Senior PWAY Engineer looking for a permanent role?
Do you have a background of working on major projects within the railway industry?
My client is a market-leading, multi-disciplinary contractor with a huge presence in the railway industry. Due to growth within the company, they are looking for a Senior PWAY Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis and assist in the delivery of a multi-million-pound project.
This would suit someone with a proven background delivering PWAY related projects.
Location: West London - predominantly home-based
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 P/A + overtime paid
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution from employer
- Bupa health insurance
- Managing and overseeing subcontractors, ensuring delivery of works are to design.
- Producing WPP, task briefings and ITP in place before works commence.
- Managing the engineering activities of the specific project and work packages.
- Act as Contractors Responsible Engineer, as proposed by the Project Manager.
- Ensuring all work complied with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
- Progress reporting.
- Must have previous experience working as Senior Engineer within the railway industry.
- Has a background of working on permanent way/ track associated projects.
- Ideally acted as a CRE in previous roles.
- Valid PTS
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Amy on 02393876044 or email@example.com