Are you a Senior Project Manager working within the railway industry? Do you have a proven background of working on major infrastructure projects?
My client is a market leading, multi-discipline contractor with a massive rail presence and a fantastic work bank including works on HS2 and CP6. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on a contract basis and work on a multi-million-pound project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a multi-disciplinary background to be involved in an exciting and challenging project involving every aspect of the railway industry.
Contract Length: 6 months+
Day Rate: £400-£450 DOE
Location: North West London
- ·Establish and develop client relationships to benefit the business.
- ·Understand client budgets to ensure commercial success on projects.
- ·Create and lead delivery plan for the project portfolio.
- ·Identify and establish the best team for each project.
- ·Ensure the project delivery teams work closely with commercial and estimating to provide quality and timely input into tenders.
- ·Take ownership for the delivery of the required KPI performance on your portfolio, including successful project hand back
- ·Coach and develop project team to maximise performance
- ·Identify skills and capacity gaps in conjunction with the project team and identify solutions
- ·Work closely with the HSQE team to ensure safety standards are set and understood
- ·Promote a safety-first culture and role model excellent safety behaviours
- ·Ensure an ongoing drive for quality in conjunction with Design, Engineering and Project Controls & Quality Managers
- ·Valid PTS and SMSTS
- ·Experience working as CRE or CEM (desirable)
- ·Experience managing projects with a value of £50+ million
- ·5+ years working as a Multidisciplinary Senior Project Manager in the railway industry
- ·Experience working on large heavy civil railway projects
- ·Proven track record in the on-time delivery of projects
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 02393876044