Are you experienced IT Product Management?
Are you looking to apply your skills and experience to the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
I have an excellent role based in Birmingham in my client's IT function to assist with the development of new and existing products and services. Ensuring enough capability and capacity is available to deliver business enabling products, meeting the needs of the end users and interfacing with external stakeholders.
Salary: £48,900 to £61,140 (dependant on experience) with up to 12% matched pension contribution.
Where: Birmingham, remote working until government says otherwise. Post COVID concerns, the working set up will be hybrid working.
- To be accountable for providing leadership and direction for delivery teams, with responsibility for products in their remit.
- To be responsible for providing day to day management of suppliers who will deliver various product development capabilities.
- To be accountable for defining and maintaining product strategy and vision, supporting the business to define future strategy for products, and subsequent product requirements.
- To be responsible for discovering opportunities to sustain initiatives.
- To be accountable for development and maintenance of product roadmaps.
- To be responsible for leading and assisting in elements of programme management activity.
- To be responsible for establishing and managing stakeholder relationships relating to products within remit.
- To be responsible for budget management and developing business cases to demonstrate how product outcomes will add benefit and value.
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of delivering roadmaps
- Experience of vendor management / managing suppliers
- Experience of working with stakeholders within a products function
- Experience on infrastructure projects advantageous (but not mandatory).
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders in a professional manner.
Applications for this role closes on the 21st of January, and interviews will be held the week commencing the 31st of January. My client is looking for multiple candidates, please refer any contacts who may also be suitable.
Apply now and don't miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.