Are you a P6 Planner currently working within the railway sector?
Do you have a proven background of working for a tier one contractor on heavy civils and railway projects?
My client is a market leading multi-disciplinary contractor with a huge presence across a variety of sectors. Due to continued growth, they are recruiting a P6 Planner with tier one contractor and heavy civils experience to join their already successful team.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 P/A
- Car allowance
- Health care plan
- Annual bonus
- 6% pension contribution
- 26 days A/L + bank holiday
- Manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and projects in process.
- Produce tender deliverables and programmes as required.
- Work closely with the bids and construction teams.
- Provide planning management and detailed support to the project team.
- Attend and present to internal and external customers at progress meetings.
- Primavera P6 experience.
- Ideal background of site-based planning as P6 Planner or Tender Planner.
- Proven experience of working on civils associated projects within rail.
- Degree/HND/HNC level qualifications or relative demonstrable experience
- Good understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring
To avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West.