Are you a Senior Environmental Advisor with experience working on major construction projects?
Are you looking for a permanent position working on HS2?
This role will be working on a large joint venture, working on the largest infrastructure project in Europe and will be covering for someone on maternity leave.
Location: West Ruislip - required on site at least 4 days a week.
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 P/A
- Car allowance/company car
- Travel allowance
- BUPA healthcare
- Many other benefits
- Identify and communicate environmental and sustainability risks and mitigations
- Assist with the review and undertaking writing of plans, risk assessments and method statements.
- Providing critical on-site presence and advice to the delivery team.
- Maintain good working relationships with external stakeholders such as local authorities, Natural England, EA, Thames Water and others as required and directed.
- Provide Environmental compliance advice to various teams, whilst identifying training and upskilling opportunities
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' Environmental advisory experience within the construction industry.
- Experience in construction industry, ideally projects in rail, highways, or tunnelling.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Site experience.
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West