Job Role - Senior Design Engineer
Contract Length - 12 months
Location - Reading
Pay Rates - £60 Hour (INSIDE IR35)
My client is looking to see CV's from candidates that can demonstrate a vast knowledge in the design and understanding of complex projects in the highly regulated industry of Defence and Nuclear.
Due to the nature of this project there is limited details on the actual day to day deliverables but if you are a senior design engineer, qualified and experienced in such sectors then please read on and get in contact.
- HNC/D required but degree is preferred
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with design of pressure services.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the analysis techniques and tools used for substantiation of pressure vessels and associated equipment.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Produce technical design and substantiation documentation to support the delivery of the V6X Vessel Services work package.
- Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
- Review and check analysis and design work provided by suppliers.
- Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the most exciting industries and with one of the most established brands so please don't hesitate to contact me by applying, sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02393876037