Are you a Senior / Chartered Building Surveyor?
Could you work on site in Portsmouth 3 days per week (Other 2 days from home)?
Do you currently hold security clearance?
We require a Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor for a major defence client in Portsmouth. It will be an initial 6 month contract, with high likelihood of extension or going from temp to perm. Pay rate depends on experience, and the role is deemed inside IR35.
Some of the duties are:
• Delivery of a portfolio of interesting projects for a blue-chip client.
• Managing the client relationship and service delivery on a project by project basis.
• Typical duties:
- Defects identification
- Brief verification
- Design, specification and contract administration services
- Quadrennial surveys
• The use and application of standard forms of building contracts, such as JCT and NEC.
• Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
• Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the management and delivery of projects.
• Designer level ability as defined by the CDM Regulations.
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me ASAP and I will go through the process with you. You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07767367821.