Job Title: Senior Bid Writer
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Location: Working from home
My client is in search of an experienced and accomplished Senior Bid Writer to join its dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the bid management process, focusing on individual tenders to ensure the fulfillment of quality and technical requirements.
The role offers a fully remote work arrangement, with occasional in-person meetings held in Heathrow. Typically, these face-to-face meetings occur approximately twice a month.
1. Lead the bid management process for individual tenders, emphasizing quality and technical requirements.
2. Analise client/bid requirements to formulate responses that maximize scores.
3. Generates case studies to contribute to the Bid Team Library.
4. Provides support in developing bid/proposal/pitch documents.
5. Coordinates post-completion bid reviews to drive continuous improvement.
1. Possesses exceptional English verbal and written communication skills.
2. Demonstrates proven experience working as a Senior Bid Writer
3. Hold significant experience in the construction/highway industry.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.