Are you an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist or Technician looking for a new, rewarding opportunity?
About the company
The company have been servicing their extensive client base for over 40 years, establishing their multidisciplinary engineering services in the UK. Covering a variety of buildings and infrastructure sectors, they are looking to appoint a Senior Technologist or Technician to complement their Architectural team in their Oxford office.
The company take pride on setting themselves apart from their competition, providing their valued employees a friendly and supportive environment.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist, you will be specialising in the application of building science and technology to architectural and construction projects
The scope of work is extremely varied across the sectors which includes, education, residential, healthcare, government, leisure, commercial and residential.
- Circa 10 years+ of industry experience
- A detailed understanding and thorough business knowledge of the architectural field
- An established skill of maintaining excellent client relationships, being competent in key client management as a tool towards developing future business.
- Working towards or registered with MCIAT, TCIAT or similar.
- Experience in CAD capability in a recognised industry standard format, including 3D graphics and presentation
- A positive working attitude with good communication skills and flexibility in a dynamic role within an established Architectural team.
- Extensive experience in the use of Revit
- Able to deliver projects to a minimum of BIM Level 2 standard
Competitive and negotiable Salary, bonus scheme, long service awards, will be offered in addition to an attractive benefits package that includes Health Cash Plans, Season Ticket Loans, Cycle to Work scheme, Professional Fees and regular funded Social Events throughout the year.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.