Are you an experienced Section Engineer looking for an opportunity to work on HS2 full time?
Do you have a proven background of working on heavy civils projects, including RC works and shaft-sinking?
Carrington West is proud to be working closely with a joint venture on HS2 and to be assisting them the recruitment of a Section Engineer to join their fast-growing and forward-thinking team.
The ideal Section Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of works packages for the shaft construction. So you must have experience of shaft sinking and reinforced concrete works.
Location: West London
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 P/A + company benefits
- Development and implementation of short-term programmes
- Ensuring the delivery of a quality product to the end user
- Developing and implementing safe systems of work
- Developing excellent working relations with other members of the team
- Supporting the commercial team with the management of the subcontract.
- 3+ experience working as a Section Engineer on a major civils project, ideally within rail.
- Heavy civils background, including sink shafting, tunnelling or RC works.
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course
- Valid CSCS card
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West.