Job Role - Sales Co-ordinator
Location - Work from home (nationally based)
Salary - Negotiable + Commission + Benefits
My client is one of the premier engineering companies in the UK working with some of the biggest names in the industry and working on some of the best and most exciting projects the UK has to offer.
They are looking for an enthusiastic experienced sales co-Ordinator who is motivated to really hit targets and grow the business whilst also developing skills and acting as a brand ambassador.
Please note this opportunity is within the engineering field and although a knowledge of the product (NDT equipment) isn't essential you will be required to learn and understand such equipment.
If you feel like you have the skills and motivation it takes to excel In such a role please carry on reading
- Become the main point of contact for all enquiries from your clients and potential new clients
- Identify the sales opportunities a the arise during site and client visits
- Identify arising opportunities to develop products and client relationships
- Investigate and resolve any and all customer feedback related to NDT products
- resolve any and all technical issues with key suppliers
- arrange and manage your diary to ensure enough business development and client relationships are upheld
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the safety and security required to work within the highly regulated industry
- A background in NDT equipment is desired (Not essential)
- Basic engineering skills (desired)
- Previous experience in sales (ESSENTIAL)
- Full UK driving License (ESSNETIAL
- Knowledge of import and export controls relating to radioactive materials (Training will be provided)