Job Role - Safety Advisor (Nuclear)
Location - First 6 months in Dorset, remainder at HPC
Pay Rate - £50,000 salary (negotiable)
I am working alongside a client who is working on one of the most exciting projects in Europe. The client is looking for an experienced and qualified Safety advisor to join the team and hit the ground running so experience within a highly regulated industry is not essential but desirable.
Please see the key requirements below:
- NEBOSH Diploma (Nebosh General may work, depending on other qualifications)
- IOSH Membership
- CSCS Card
- Construction background
- Experience of working with steel.
- Highly regulated industry work
- Ability to work within a team and follow directions
- Confident to discuss issue with senior members of the team
If you have the above qualifications and are keen to work on a new and exciting project I want to hear from you on 02393 876037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.