Are you a Risk Manager with consultancy experience working on infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to an opportunity to work for a leading engineering consultancy?
I am looking for a Risk Manager to support Infrastructure project teams on an ongoing contract basis, the successful applicant will be responsible for delivery of multi-disciplinary projects from concept through to construction,
These roles will be mainly home based due to COVID but applicants will ideally be local to Glasgow.
Hourly Rate: Up to £44.50 per hour (inside IR35).
- Organise, assess and facilitate risk workshops.
- Monitor supply chain risk management activities.
- Promote and collaborate with other professionals within the organisation.
- Manage the interfaces between Risk Management and other delivery processes including Value Management and Engineering, Construction Design Management and Contract Management.
- Provide input to monthly Management Information reporting and Monthly Business Report.
- Undertake self- assessment of procedural compliance and share lessons, best practice within the Risk community.
- Experience in risk management role in large, complex construction or infrastructure projects, ideally with formal risk qualification.
- Technical knowledge of programme Risk Management approaches and techniques and modelling capability within large-scale construction or infrastructure projects/commercial projects.
- Consultancy experience.
- Understanding of commercial elements within large, complex projects.
- Knowledge of public sector policies, processes and procedures and associated political impacts.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.