Recently Graduated and have a “can do” attitude? Motivated to work hard? Competitive with a thirst for personal development?
Kick-start your career in Recruitment with Carrington West’s Water Division.
- Make a difference & work in partnership with major UK businesses.
- Be in control of your earnings through uncapped commission.
- We provide full training & continuous learning & personal development.
- We fund your Recruitment CertRP qualification.
- Rapid career progression for those willing to work hard and exceed their targets with the opportunity to create your own destiny.
- Fantastic social events such as Goodwood, End of Quarter and Christmas party to celebrate your hard work – we take the entire company on an international holiday every year! Previous 5 destinations - Barcelona, Berlin, Madrid, Dublin, Valencia.
- Join Carrington West – Nationally recognised as the best company for professional & personal development.
“Best recruitment company to work for” by the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
“Best company for Learning & Development” by Investors in People | Back-to-back winners 2020 & 2021
Carrington West are rapidly expanding and are looking to attract driven people to join our Water Division. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing areas of the company with a great blend of hot and target clients available. If you are an intelligent, competitive, driven and resilient individual, we want to hear from you!
We will consider extraordinary people from either an entry level position (either a Graduate or someone with previous sales experience) up to a Senior Recruiter and adjust the position and the expectations accordingly.
A bit more about us…
Carrington West forecast to grow from 90 to 100 people over the next 6 months. Maintaining our staff retention rate of 96%. It really is an exciting time to join!
Our success has its foundations based on the openness of our highly trained, proficient, and award-winning consultants coupled with their ability to build long standing relationships with our customers.
Our mission is to become the preferred recruitment partner for all our clients in each of our chosen sectors and to be recognised as true experts in our markets in the eyes of our network of candidates.
Carrington West have grown revenue by 50% year-on-year while retaining profits within the business to enable growth. Providing the absolute best client and candidate service by attracting and retaining the very best consultants in the market.
At Carrington West we recognise that hiring and retaining the right staff for the long term is paramount to achieving our goal to be the best in the industry. Our ethos, therefore, is about providing an enjoyable, forward thinking, and enabling working environment with flexibility to help facilitate a healthy work/life blend.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
· Engage with clients at all levels
· Research and develop new business
· Locate potential candidates
· Understand clients’ & candidates’ situations and needs
· Offer advice & solutions based on these needs and the context of your own market knowledge.
We are looking for the best and in return for your hard work we offer the best pay & benefits. You will enjoy the supportive and exciting environment of an ambitious and fast-growing employer along with genuinely top-level basic salary and an unrivalled & uncapped commission structure.
You should expect to earn between £35,000 and £80,000+ OTE pa;
·Year 1 OTE: Minimum of £35,000;
·Year 2 OTE: £50-60k;
·Year 3 OTE: £70-80k+.
·25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service)
·Unrivalled and uncapped Commission Scheme
·Car allowance – Starting at £350 per month (Starting at Senior Grade)
·Private Health Care for all grades from day 1
·Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (3 Months)
·Company iPhone (Senior Grade)
·Annual Company holiday
·Big Biller club (£300k + billers get recognition into a big biller club and get a Rolex courtesy of the company value starting at £3750)
·5* Rated Office Location
·£50 Meal for you and your partner (or friend) on your birthday
·Internal performance related prizes (monthly and quarterly)
·Free Bus service from nearby railway stations.
If you are a highly motivated individual who can successfully develop business, build and manage lasting customer relationships, and contribute to experienced, successful teams, you will be a welcome addition to the Carrington West family.
Realise your true potential at Carrington West – Apply now.