Rail Senior Estimator
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary £60k - 75k per year
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- Contact NameJames Noble
Are you a Senior Estimator with experience in rail civil engineering?
My client is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team working on rail civil engineering projects and frameworks across the South of the UK. They are looking for someone with experience working on rail civil engineering projects, ideally having worked for rail contractors on Network Rail projects and frameworks.
In this role you would develop and implement bid winning strategies, providing support to the delivery team to create winning proposals. You would evaluate and prepare tender action plans, as well as carry out estimates on bids, and manage the estimating process overall.
- £60,000-75,000pa dependent on experience
- Basingstoke, Copthorne, or New Eltham
- Hybrid working available
- 5-10 years estimating/bid management experience
- HNC, Degree or equivalent in construction, engineering, or other relevant field
- Full technical skills in the field of Estimating/Bid Management
- Full Uk Driving Licence
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07519562441