This is a brand new and exciting opportunity to be the first perm dedicated consultant within our successful rail team. This is a new desk for Carrington West, but we already have plenty of incoming business to get you started!
The ideal candidate will have experience on a perm desk, but we are also open to any level of applicant.
This position will offer unrivalled earning potential. A truly unique career move for an ambitious and driven individual.
This is a fast-growing team, with the opportunity for excellent career progression, including the opportunity to step into more senior roles as your career develops.
Carrington West offers a challenging and rewarding work environment to intelligent individuals motivated to continue their successful career within the provision of recruitment solutions.
At Carrington West we recognise that hiring and retaining the right staff for the long term is paramount to achieving our goal to be the best in the industry. Our ethos, therefore, is about providing an enjoyable, forward thinking, and enabling working environment with flexibility to help facilitate a healthy work/life balance.
Our ambitious expansion plans provide a wealth of opportunities for experienced consultants and senior consultants to add to an already successful company with an impressive client base. The work is challenging and varied, encompassing the full recruitment process. If you are a highly motivated individual who can successfully develop business, build and manage lasting customer relationships, and contribute to experienced, winning teams, you will be a welcome addition to Carrington West.
We are looking for trainee or experienced Recruitment Consultants or Senior Recruitment Consultants to add to our vibrant atmosphere and work ethic.
As a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will:
* Engage with clients at all levels
* Research and develop new business
* Locate potential candidates
* Understand clients’ and candidates’ situations and need
* Offer advice based on these needs and the context of your own market knowledge.
We are looking for the best and in return for your hard work we feel we offer the best. You will enjoy the supportive and exciting environment of an ambitious and fast-growing employer along with genuinely top level basic salary and an uncapped commission structure.
We offer an excellent salary with a flat 25% commission on any temporary placements as well as 20% for any permanent placements made.
Remuneration Recruitment Consultant:
You should expect to earn between £35,000 and £130,000 OTE pa;
* Year 1 OTE: Minimum of £35,000;
* Year 2 OTE: £50-70k;
* Year 3 OTE: £90-130k+
Senior Recruitment Consultant:
You should expect to earn between £45,000 and £130,000 OTE pa;
* Year 1 OTE: Minimum of £45,000; £50-60k is more typical;
* Year 2 OTE: £70-80k;
* Year 3 OTE: £100-130k+
* 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service)
* Annual Company holiday – (All Staff – Target Related)
* Big Biller club (£300k + billers get recognition into a big biller club and get a Rolex courtesy of the company, value starting at £3750)
* Big Biller Holidays (at Half year) all expenses paid (Target Related)
* Company Car Allowance – Starting at £350 per month (Starting at Senior Grade)
* Company iPhone (Senior Grade)
* Flexible Working Available
* Offsite Training Days
* Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (3 Months)
* Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months)
* Unrivalled and uncapped Commission Scheme
* Year round paid for social events calendar – Christmas, End of Quarters, Goodwood Races
* £50 Meal for you and your partner (or friend) on your birthday
* 5* Rated Office Location
* Death in Service
* Flexible lunch hour (between 11AM and 2PM)
* Free Bus service from nearby railway stations
* Free Parking
* Holidays and weekend breaks for high achievers
* Internal performance related prizes (monthly and quarterly)
* Onsite Restaurant
* Team Lunches
Having won “Best recruitment company to work for” by the IRP, Carrington West are an ambitious and fast growing, multi-discipline recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of temporary and permanent professionals covering the built environment sectors. We operate from the South’s premier business park Lakeside in our bespoke fitted offices.
Already a market leading company in Water, Utilities, Environmental, Highways, Traffic & Transportation industries, Carrington West are aggressively expanding and are looking to attract driven recruiters to join their divisions. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing areas of the company with great blend of hot and target clients available.
Our success has its foundations based on the openness of our highly trained, proficient and award-winning consultants coupled with their ability to build long standing relationships with our customers. Our mission is to become the preferred recruitment partners for all of our clients in each of our chosen strategic sectors and to be recognised as true experts in our markets in the eyes of our network of candidates.
Carrington West have grown revenue by 100% year-on-year while retaining profits within the business to enable growth. Providing the very best client and candidate service by attracting and retaining the very best consultants in the market.