Are you a Quantity Surveyor with major civils contractor experience?
Do you want to be involved in one of the UK's largest railway projects?
Our client is a market-leading, tier-one railway contractor involved in various major projects, improving the infrastructure of the UK's railway.
Due to exceptional growth, our client is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to work closely with the Senior QS and administer all commercial aspects within your allocated portfolio on light rail projects, from inception to final account and close out.
Hours: 37.5hrs, Mon to Fri
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 P/A
- Succession planning and annual performance reviews
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Company Pension - 6% employer contribution
- 22 days A/L + bank holiday
- Healthshield cash plan
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management - RICS or CIOB
- 2 years Quantity Surveying experience whilst working on major projects
- Excellent financial and commercial reporting
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West on 02393876044