Are you an experienced Project Engineer within the railway sector? Do you have a proven background working on drainage and earthworks projects?
My client is a multi-disciplined contractor with a huge presence in the railway sector. Due to growth and recent successes, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer to join the team and work on a range of earthworks and civils projects.
Contract Length: 6 months+
Pay Rate: £280-£300 DOE
- ·Following design processes and plans throughout the whole project lifestyle and design implementation.
- ·Undertake reviews of design and/or construction activities.
- ·Manage all engineering activities on site.
- ·Ensure always compliant with plans, specifications and design.
- ·Prepare written documents and maintain records and reports.
- ·PTS qualification is essential
- ·5+ Years' experience working on drainage and earthworks projects.
- ·Proven background of working in rail.
- ·Must be able to review design drawings.
- ·First Aid
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company with a large work bank on a multitude of projects. Work will be across the Wessex and Kent regions on a CP6 framework, so candidates will need to have experience working to network rail standards.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and contact Carrington West on 02393876044