Are you an experienced Assistant Project Manager looking for your next contract?
Do you have a proven background of working on civils associated projects within the railway industry?
Carrington West requires an Assistant Project Manager, with proven railway experience, to work closely with our client on the delivery of railway schemes across the Western and Wales regions. This will include works relating to managed stations and building works.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £330 - £365p/d
- ·Build established relationship with the contractor and client
- ·Stakeholder management with internal teams.
- ·Prepare relevant documents such as plans, proposals and design.
- ·Plan, attend and hold meetings with both the contractor and client.
- ·Manage designs from inception to detail, ready for construction.
- ·See through the schemes from design to construction.
- ·Proven background of working as an Assistant / Scheme Project Manager within the rail industry.
- ·Ideally experience of working on minor civils/refurbishment projects within rail
- ·Excellent understanding of Network Rail standards.
To avoid missing out, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West