Job Role - Quality Manager, Heavy Regulated Industry
Location - Dorset, Hybrid Role 2 days a week at site
Contract length - 6 months
Pay Rates - up to £350 a day
Are you a quality manager who is looking for the next step in their career?
I am looking to speak with quality managers who have 10+ years in heavily regulated industries and have 5+ years in a management role on such sites.
This role is perfect for a candidate who can work fast and accurate to deliver projects and reports to strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate will come from a heavily regulated industry such as Rail, Nuclear and Oil + Gas.
- Quality documentation handling, writing and verifying
- Review and writing quality plans for all site activities
- Design, Review, and ensure implementation of site Inspection Test Plans (ITPs)
- Design an Review of subcontractor pre-qualification documentation to ensure compliance against listed requirements ahead of final review & sign off
- In all cases ensuring the approach is appropriate to the scope of supply, e.g. COTS, MOTS, bespoke engineering
- Attend occasional off-site material inspections from supply chain.
- Inspection and review of site materials to ensure compliance with relevant material standards and requirements.
- Ensuring project specific processes / procedures / work instructions / forms are implemented to cover any additional project requirements
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (or willing to work towards)
- IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor qualification
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Please bare in mind that this role requires UK Nuclear site clearances which means that the ideal candidate will need UK Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a great client so if you are interested please give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me on email@example.com