My client a main contractor is looking for a Site Quality Supervisor - Water to join them on a Water project in South and West London paying up to £20.40 per hour Ltd.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who will oversee quality of works by gangs and operatives within the Water Projects starting on a contract basis with a view it may go permanent for the right person.
The ideal candidate would need to have experience within utilities, ideally clean water and be responsible for the day-to-day management, safety, scheduling, and performance of the jobs assigned.
This would suite anyone who has experience within streetworks and the reinstatement sector as a supervisor.
Work schedule will be 45 hours a week Monday to Friday however there is a possibility of some weekend work or on-call duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completing and signing off permits as required and being responsible for completing van audits
- Checking training certification and competence whilst ensuring plant and equipment is safe
- Completing and submitting site audits
- PPE checks
- Ensuring compliance with NRSWA notices and permit conditions.
- Checking of signing, lighting, and guarding to ensure compliance with the NRSWA and all permit board details including permit number and date
- Ensuring traffic management is set up and maintained in accordance with agreed TM plans and NRSWA requirements
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Must have previous experience in Utilities/Water
- NRSWA Supervisor essential
- SMSTS - (Desirable)
- Water Hygiene (desirable)
- Full UK drivers' licence.
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.