Project Planner - Energy
Salary: Market Rate - Permanent
Location: Staffordshire - Hybrid (Flexible Working from home)
Are you a keen project planner? My client is looking for to expand its team, they are looking for someone with experience in project planning who will be able to help develop the team now and in the long term. This individual will support the project delivery team in the planning and coordination of projects and programme activities. The work involved includes occasional visits to customer sites, project planning for activities, resource, coordination of supply chain and logistics.
- Working with the Management team and Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans across the portfolio.
- Provide detailed impact plans for assessment of variations.
- Assisting sales team to provide detailed tender programmes.
- Coordination and liaison with site-based installation/commissioning teams, providing programme updates and driving progress.
- Coordination and liaison with internal (shop floor build and purchasing) and external (BOM suppliers) supply chain for provision of installation materials to the agreed plan / work schedule.
- Reporting progress, performance, and commercial information to the Programme Management team.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience using P6 or MS Project to delivery complex engineering projects.
- Proven experience & understanding of NEC contracts and how this is applied to planning.
- Good skills/experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, databases
If this is the role for you please call me on 02394314784 or apply with your CV, Ashley.email@example.com