Position: Project Manager - South
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Package
Location: Kent and Southern Area
My client has a vacancy for a Project Manager to join their expanding team who will be based covering the Southern clients across a variety of industries, including transport, construction, building and property.
If you are interested in working as a field-based Project Manager covering the above sectors, as well as leading and managing a team of surveyors, then send us your CV.
The successful candidates should be a self-motivated individual and having a wide range of experience in land and utilities surveying. In this position you will be a split between managing site based teams installing flow monitors and the other half in client offices.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Running multiple projects from quotation through to invoicing
- Managing and developing a strong team of competent surveyors
- Experience and technical knowledge of Land and/or Utility Surveying
- On site H&S, RAMS
- Assist and liaise with the tender teams
- Prepare and submit invoices
- Excellent communication skills
A host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
To apply to the role please use a copy of your CV in a work format
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chas on 02393 876074 to discuss this role.