Project Manager - Water (Reservoirs)
Location: London and South East - Based from Bexley office but hybrid working / site visits
Annual Salary: Up to £60k dependant on experience
Additional: Company car / car allowance of up to £5.6k
Hours: 42.5 - Monday to Friday
Other: Company pension, life assurance & healthcare
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction company operating in the power and environmental sectors. They specialise in work within the waste water treatment sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to run the firms clean water storage Reservoir Inspection & Maintenance works from site set up to hand over, whilst ensuring that appropriate health, safety, environmental and quality standards are met.
- Produce and deliver the contract programme, ensuring safe, effective, and right first time delivery of the specific contract's requirements
- Implement, promote, enforce, and adhere to statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Accountability for all projects from inception to completion.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives.
- Scope works, and submit quotes in line with framework rates.
- Contribute into supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance
- Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
- Ordering of plant & materials.
- Resource works appropriately.
- Develop and implement site establishment, and ensure the efficient and effective management of sites.
- Management of scope change notices in accordance with the contract requirements such as early warnings and compensation events.
- Responsibility for site level budget control and commercial performance.
- Record all changes to client requirements and scope of services
- Prepare monthly progress reports for management/client
- Encourage and support innovation/value engineering throughout the works.
- Processing and handover of project Health & Safety File documentation.
Key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of five years' experience in a project delivery role within the water industry
- Knowledge in the use of Regulation 31 products & materials
- An understanding of Engineering Principles
- Experience in minor civils works & reservoir maintenance works including Concrete Repairs, Waterproofing, Pipework & Water Fittings Installations etc.
- Driving License
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- EUSR National Water Hygiene
- Microsoft Word/Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
- NEC Contracts knowledge and experience
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.