Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on Rail projects?
Are you looking to join a specialist consultancy where you will be valued?
Salary: circa £35,000 to £55,000 (dependent on level and experience)
Location: Stratford (E20), 3 days in office per week
Please note there are 2 roles available at this location, details below.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant subject such as project management, engineering, construction, cost management, engineering, or quantity surveying.
- Resource management experience preferred.
- Control project change, risks, and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Understanding of GRIP stages/PACE.
- Knowledge of Network Rail asset management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Qualification with APM preferred.
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Rail sector experience essential, consultancy/direct Network Rail experience highly preferred.
About the roles:
- Hand Back Manager - Hand back of completed project assets to the asset owner, in accordance with the Governance of Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), applicable Network Rail company standards, Investment Regulations, current legislation and procedures, and Prepare Asset Management Plans (AMP) etc.
- Lead Portfolio Manager - The scope of this role is to work alongside the Commercial Management close out commission to close out these projects quickly and efficiently, using Elipse system, applying Three Lines of Defence Assurance Model and project safety management practice.
A cost and project management consultancy that works in Rail, Water, Buildings, and Utilities with 200 staff are seeking NEC Project Managers to join their team and support across their rail portfolio including projects with Network Rail including TRU, HS2, and TfW,
My client values each of their employees and is proactive in contributing to their development with a defined career path for project managers to get to senior, associate, and one day become a partner!
My client is looking to interview immediately, CV submissions past the 15th of January will not be able to be considered. Interviews will be conducted via Teams and will likely be a 2 stage interview process.
Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted. Thank you.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.