Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to join a national leading consultancy where your input will make a difference?
Salary: £36,000 to £58,000 plus £4,000 car allowance DOE
Office Locations Available: Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle, Stockton-on-Tees, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to time, cost, and quality.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Manage the selection and/or development of appropriate supply strategies and framework contracts for each project.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Commercial review and reporting data to line manager.
- Qualification with APM.
- Experience working on NEC 3 Projects.
About the company:
A consultancy with a great reputation in the infrastructure sector is seeking Project Managers with experience on major infrastructure projects to join their team and support across their current project portfolio.
They are working across many large rail projects/frameworks, and work across many sectors. They are working with clients such as Network Rail, HS2, TFL, as well as BAE and National Highways. This is a great opportunity for rail professionals to expand their skills and experience and work on all the major projects.
Due to the number of projects on at present, you could be based in a number of offices with 2-3 days in the office per week. Office location will be dependent on your location, to get the best fit for you.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be a two stage interview process.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.