Project Manager - Multi-Utilities
Location: Farnham (long-term flexible working)
Salary: Up to £45k depending on skillset and experience
Additional: Company pension scheme, holiday allowance
Are you a Project Manager with experience working in the Multi Utility or ICP sectors, or an experienced Supervisor looking to take the next step in your career? This may be the perfect role for you.
Carrington West are please to provide an exciting new opportunity with our client, a specialist contractor within the construction and utilities sector. With 50 years experience, they are a principal contractor working on a variety of civil engineering projects including full design and build packages.
Due to continued growth and securing a range of new contracts, they are now seeing a Project Manager with Multi-Utility experience to join their well-established team. The role will be covering Multi Utility projects in the South East and there will be the chance for training if you have a specialism in one or two of the fields of Gas, Water and Electric but want to develop this across multi utilities.
- Responsibility for projects covering the supply and installation of electricity infrastructure, new connections and multi utility installations.
- Manage multiple projects safely, competently and effectively to time and budget.
- Manage all financial aspects and ensure extra works are correctly priced and invoiced.
- Review and monitor programme schedules using project management tools.
- Responsible for project management of network construction including material control and plant.
- Hold operative HSE toolbox talks and employee forums.
- Conduct monthly site audits, team audits and van audits to ensure compliance to relevant legislation.
- Assist Operations Manager in development of greater efficiency across projects and within the company.
- SMSTS / NRSWA Supervisor
- SHEA Gas, Power, Water and experience of managing multiple project in an MURS environment
- Qualification in Project Management
- Certification in the following areas: First Aid, Manual Handling, H&S awareness, environmental awareness
- Ability to work independently so you will need to be well organised, an excellent communicator and confident in the work place.
- Design (and build) knowledge / Consultancy experience / knowledge of the utilities industry (desirable)
The company are ready to move forward with this position and we anticipate this role will be popular so if you feel you could be well suited then please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West for further information.