Are you a Project manager, with experience of Client-side project management in the construction phase?
Would you like to be involved in one of the biggest hotel projects in the Middle East?
If so, please don't wait - get in touch, as we are looking for a super star Project Manager to join the team to work on this flagship project in the Middle East.
You will be based out of either London or Birmingham (Your choice), with the option to work a few days from home.
- You will come from either a Consultant or Contractor background, but would have experience in working as Client PM during construction phase
- You will need good contractor procurement experience
- Good communication skills & enthusiastic to work alongside or Design Manager & the rest of the team
- International Experience ideal but not essential if worked on large scale construction schemes
We can offer the following
- 18–24-month contract, with a view of future opportunities on this project internationally
- £35-£40ph contract (Likely to be INSIDE IR35)
- Based out of London or Birmingham, with option for working from home up to 2 days per week.
If this interests you, please get in touch to be considered. This is a live role that we need to fill ASAP. We will be reviewing CV's this week, interviewing the following.