Are you a Project Engineer with experience in civil or structural engineering?
Are you looking to work on one of the largest rail infrastructure projects in the UK?
My client is a large multinational consultancy, who are involved in a wide range of large infrastructure projects across the UK. They are committed to building a diverse workforce rooted in integrity and respect. They are looking for a junior level Project Engineer to join their team working on Euston Station. You would be contributing to the detailed design of a wide range of elements of the build, whilst working towards chartership with the Institution of Structural Engineers or the Institution of Civil Engineers in a supportive setting.
Package: £32,000 - £36,000
Location: London – full time (office based 3 days a week)
- 3+ years civil/structural design engineering experience
- Good understanding of structural principles
- Interested in progressing your career through Chartership
- Experience designing steel/concrete structures using Eurocodes in a supervised setting
- Good communication skills