Our client are a large multi Utility contractor, working on several projects across the UK. They have a great reputation for delivering large projects for the countries Energy and Utility companies.
This company sees their employees as their most valuable asset. In return for your skills, commitment, loyalty and experience, they create an environment where you can flourish and grow in your chosen field! Join a company where you feel appreciated!
They are looking for a Project Analyst to join the team on one of their exciting projects.
- Own the transition of the in-house IT recharge model including development plan, testing and implementation across the group
- Update and monitor the live project capex costs providing visibility of spends incurred and budgets remaining
- Month end reporting of group IT spends with variance analysis and commentaries
- Maintain a tracker of all projects initiated and status through various life cycles
- Pre-review project board papers
- Run weekly performance reports and target improvements
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Accomplished user of Excel
- Be logical and methodical in approach to allocated tasks
- Experienced data analyst/management accountant/business partner
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to contribute ideas and improvements to existing working practices
- You will work with stakeholders across the business so you will need to have effective verbal and written communication skills
- 3 month contract – Possibility of extension
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP Start
- £300-£350pd PAYE DOE
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
For more information please contact Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916