Are you a Principal Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in Oxfordshire?
The successful candidate will be joining a team of existing engineers and technicians working on residential, commercial, and educational buildings to name a few.
You will be joining a close knit friendly team who have an expanding client portfolio and are committed to becoming the best team of engineers and technicians that they can.
- Leading and managing structural design on projects as required; undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings structures
- Deliver excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team, including graduates and technicians
- Keeping senior staff informed of important and relevant design decisions to make sure that the objectives of the company and the client are achieved
- Training junior engineers and technicians
Qualifications and Requirements
- Chartered status (ICE or IStructE)
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Experience of working with a range of structures e in a range of materials e.g. concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including flexible working there will also be ongoing support towards your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.