Do you have 5 or more years of experience in OLE Design on Rail projects?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on national rail projects with a leading main contractor?
Within this role you will undertake the OLE design responsibilities on both small and multi-million-pound projects within Network Rail frameworks, working from GRIP 1 up to GRIP 5.
The work you will undertake include construction, woks delivery, refurbishment, major station works, offering a great variety.
My client is looking for a principal engineer, and will consider senior.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 plus £5,400 car allowance.
Location: Anywhere in the UK, with travel to Liverpool office a few times a month. Expenses for this will be covered.
- Previous experience working on large rail infrastructure undertaking OLE Design.
- 5 or more years of experience doing OLE Design.
- Capable of checking and approving designs.
- Understanding of Network Rail standards.
- Previously acted as CRE.
- Chartered membership to an appropriate professional body.
My client is eager to take someone on and can interview candidates immediately with the hope of them to start asap. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.