Are you a Chartered Civil Engineer with large Railway project experience?
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with a leading main contractor?
My client is looking to hire a Chartered Civil Engineer to join them in a Principal to support their growing portfolio of projects. My client is looking for individuals from a design background with client side experience to assist on both structural and lineside Civils work.
Location: Reigate or central London office 3 day per week, 2 days from home.
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 (depending on experience).
- 6 to 10 years' experience on Railway projects.
- Experience working on enders.
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Complex infrastructure experience.
- PTS preferred (not essential).
- Consultancy or Client side experience essential.
This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.