Are you a Possession Planner with excellent knowledge of the South East region?
Do you have proven experience using PPS and GZAC?
My client is a market leading, multi-discipline contractor with a massive rail presence and a fantastic work bank including works on HS2 and CP6. They are looking for a Possession Planner to join them on a contract basis in the South East region.
As Possession Planner you will be responsible for work scheduling/planning to meet the requirements of our client's projects and the production of associated SSOW plans.
Contract: 6 months+
Day Rate: £280-£330p/d
Hours: 40hrs, Mon-Fri
Duties will include: -
- Manage alignment of the plan and schedule at all times
- Prepare all associated SSOW plans
- Ensure all changes are captured effectively to the prescribed standards
- Maintain databases, records and work scheduling systems
- Ordering of safety critical staff
- Updating using Excel, Word and Explorer
- PPS trained and had experience working to network rail standards.
- Knowledge of working with GZAC
- Knowledge of the Western/Wales routes
- SSOW competency
- PTS & ideally SWL competency
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West