Our client a leading utilities contractor is currently looking for a Support Administrator to join their already successful team working out of their offices in the Clydach area, starting on a contract basis paying equivalent salary of between £24,000 to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience.
This will be starting on a 6 month contract with a view that it may be long term for the right person.
Reporting to the Planning Manager the ideal person will be involved in planning and coordinating the work allocation for Engineers. (Training will be provided)
To ensure that all works are delivered to the required contract's program.
- Liaise with Engineers, Supervisors and Operatives.
- Provide accurate information to all Supervisors & Gangs.
- Ensure all jobs are planned and coordinated so they run as efficiently as possible.
- Monitor the progress of all gangs working on the designated contract and update the related company and Client systems.
- Resolving any planning queries or issues.
- Ensure that the coordination of the works between permits, enabling and traffic management is undertaken.
Additional Competencies Preferred
- Environmental Awareness
- Utilities Awareness
- Customer Service Awareness
- Excel and Microsoft word
- Understanding on obtaining Gas/Electric/Line Search/BT Drawings
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and if successful we will be in touch.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us