An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Notice Processing Officer to come and join a busy client in Shropshire.
The main duties of the Notice Processing Officer are:
- The provision of technical and administrative support for the Notice Processing function and all relevant operational matters.
- To act as a point of contact for and deal with enquiries from businesses, the general public, the customer contact centre, external agencies and outside bodies.
- To maintain accurate and efficient records, filing systems and public registers both electronic and paper as required.
- To input and extract information from computers and similar aids and assist with management of databases/computer systems.
- To carry out analysis of data and report to officers on such matters.
- To process representations and appeals to Fixed Penalty Notices and other relevant transactions in accordance with Council Policies.
- To raise invoices, recover and reconcile fees and administer the payment process including refunds.
- To review and develop processes and transactions to improve performance and monitoring capability.
- To keep up to date with relevant legislation and appropriate practices and attend seminars, meetings and training courses as required.
- To carry out compliance checks as directed by a manager, Professional, Technical or Specialist Officer.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.