Job Title: Operations/Contract Manager
Salary: £85,000 plus £7,800 car allowance
My client is looking for an Operations/Contract Manager to join their team in Northampton. They are a prominent construction company known for its commitment to excellence and innovation in the construction industry. From its inception, the company's founders envisioned more than just meeting contract requirements; they aimed to create an organization trusted by its employees, clients, subcontractors, and communities.
As the Operations Manager, you will lead a range of civil engineering projects, with values ranging from £4 million to £25 million. Your pivotal role will encompass overseeing 2-5 live projects, in addition to mobilization tasks for upcoming works.
- Competitive Salary: Up to £85,000 per annum
- Car Allowance: £650 per month
- Benefits: Private health care coverage post-probation, pension contributions, and more.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar position is necessary within the civil/highways industry
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with staff and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in managing multiple sites
- Effective multitasking abilities
- Experience reviewing construction BMS and RAMS
- Appropriate Engineering/Construction Qualification
- CSCS card
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.