Do you have planning experience within the railway industry?
Do you have experience planning OTP machinery within the railway industry?
My client is looking for a OTP Planner with a proven background of working within the railway industry, to join their team based in Manchester. This is an ideal role for someone who's experienced in planning OTP (On-Track Machinary).
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £320 - £370
As the Planner, you will:
- Oversee the coordination and delivery of all OTP
- Act as a mentor and coach to Senior Managers required to carry out OTP assurance
- Carry out inspections and take necessary action on non-compliance incidents to ensure good-practice
- Provide technical advice to colleagues for incident investigations
- Adhere to and promote LOLER and OTP regulations.
- A proven background of working as a Planner within the railway industry
- Excellent knowledge of LOLER regulations is essential.
- A valid PTS, Appointed Person and NR Lift Planner competency is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- A strong understanding of Network Rail standards
To find out more or to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West