Are you an OLE engineer seeking a new role in the rail market? Are you looking to take the next step in your career to work with a leading tier 1 contractor?
My client is currently looking for an OLE Engineer to join his fast growing team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any successful candidate who is seeking to work on some of the UK's biggest rail projects.
Salary: £40,000-43,0000 based on experience.
Hours: 42 hours a week
- An attractive pension scheme
- Company van with a fuel card
- 25 days annual holiday
- Valid PTS
- OLEC 1-3 qualification's
- 3-5 years experience within the railway
- Experience in isolation works
Day to day duties:
- Planning of OLE bonding
- Required to fill in OLE handback paperwork.
- Attendance in both construction and planning meetings.
If this is a role that would be of interest to yourself, please give me a call on 07910357770 or drop me an email on James.email@example.com.
£40k - 43k per year
02393 876 050
18 days ago