Job Role - Nuclear Waste Engineer
Location - Dungeness
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £34.00 hour Umbrella
My client is looking to speak with any candidates that have experiences in the waste sector and preferably for a highly regulated/nuclear background who can provide and assist in the decommissioning of key waste
- Provision of technical support within the Waste Management organisation.
- To provide technical support to projects and relay the clear expectations of waste management.
- Provide technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
- Provide authoritative advice for internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out timely investigation of events as required and identify improvements.
- Commit to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies.
- Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
- Design, delivery and evaluation of training, acting as coach and mentor.
- Knowledge of environmental issues including practices, policies, legislation, and stakeholders relating to radioactive and non-radioactive waste management.
- Experience in developing waste inventories together with records management.
- HNC/HND (NQF Level 5) or equivalent in a scientific, environmental, or engineering discipline
This is brilliant opportunity with a fantastic client so if you are interested, don't hesitate to call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org