My client a main contractor working within the Water and Utilities industry have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Coordinator. You will be part of a proactive team who are responsible for quality and compliance on construction works and processes.
The ideal candidate would need to have experience within Water, Telecom or Utilities sectors.
You will be starting on a contract basis with a view for the role to become more permanent, with a salary dependant on experience.
You will be responsible for the registration, generation, and administration of all completed works.
- Keep up to date accurately all quality records and spreadsheets.
- Analysing data.
- Process failed audits and provide reports.
- Support with customer complaints and escalations as and when requested.
- Minimise all Streetworks fines by supporting supervisors and operatives.
- Producing and updating weekly and monthly quality assurance reports.
- Assisting Operations to maintain high levels of compliance.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Streetworks/NRSWA experience would be preferable.
- Proven IT skills particularly MS Word, MS excel.
- Experience using notice management systems ; however, training will be provided.
- Auditing experience.
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.