Our client a leading utilities contractor is currently looking for a NRSWA Coordinator to join their already successful team working out of their offices in the West London are.
Reporting to the Area Manager the ideal person will be involved in planning and coordinating the work allocation of gangs and Engineers.
To ensure that all works are delivered to the required contract's program.
- Liaise with Engineers, Supervisors and Operatives.
- Provide accurate information to all Supervisors & Gangs.
- Ensure all jobs are planned and coordinated so they run as efficiently as possible.
- Deal with all requests from the client promptly, efficiently and courteously and keep the Client's Customers updated with progress prior to, throughout and after the works.
- Monitor the progress of all gangs working on the designated contract and update the related company and Client systems.
- Resolving any planning queries or issues.
- Ensure that the coordination of the works between permits, enabling and traffic management is undertaken.
Key Competencies Required
- Client Systems
- Client WMS
- Insight (NRSWA)
Additional Competencies Preferred
- Environmental Awareness
- Utilities Awareness
- Customer Service Awareness
- Excel and Microsoft word
- Understanding on obtaining Gas/Electric/Line Search/BT Drawings
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and if successful we will be in touch.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us