Multi Utility Project Manager
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with our client, a construction and utilities services contractor based in the North West of England. Due to continued growth and a strong volume of work, they are now looking for an experienced Multi Utilities Project Manager to join their well-established team working on a variety of projects.
The successful PM will undertake and manage Multi Utility projects, ensuring delivery and achievement of outcomes in accordance with the requirements, standards and targets set out by the client. You will work collaboratively with the client, internal staff, operatives, sub-contractors and other professionals to support this process. Additionally, you will be responsible for all aspects of health and safety, quality and environmental assurance, contract administration, cost control, planning, communication and people management.
- Accountable for Health & Safety on each site.
- Ensure that at least 2 Audits and TBTs are carried out every month
- Ensuring the teams adhere to company policy/ HSG47 when excavating in the Highway
- Management of all paperwork and submitting completions in a timely manner to the standard set out by the Company.
- Office drawings to be kept up to date and always live.
- Efficient Planning, management and co-ordination of all utility work on each scheme from start to finish including design handovers, pre-start meetings, onsite/offsite mains laying, Streetworks notices and permits, commissioning of all utilities, plot connections, walk offs, and communication with the client throughout.
- Ensure that all works are pre-sited minimum 3 days before planned visit. All pre-sites should be documented and uploaded onto the system. These reports need to be to a high standard and zero tolerance on not carrying out.
- Always provide an excellent service to all our clients with clear and concise communication.
- Management of MU operatives and subcontractors to maximise efficiencies and drive production whilst ensuring that operatives work their contractual hours
- Performance manage teams and carry out appraisals when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within the MU industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a supervisory role
- CITB SMSTS Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
- NRSWA Streetworks Supervisor
- EUSR SHEA G/W/E
- EUSR SCO(GB) 1 & 2
- EUSR SCO(GB) 5
- EUSR Safe Control of Mains Connections (Water)
- EUSR SCMC(W) Senior Competent Person
- Full clean driving licence
- First Aid Training 3 Day
- Excellent salary package of up to £45,000 depending on skillset and experience
- Car allowance
- Fuel card for business and reasonable personal use
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme, life assurance and health care plan
We expect this position to be popular and the company are looking to interview and hire within the next few weeks, if you feel you would be well suited to the role, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further info.