Multi-Skilled Tradesperson- Hatcher
Would you want to work for London’s full fibre broadband provider? They are installing brand new, fibre optic connections directly to residents and businesses across London. With their infrastructure, residents and businesses are able to access reliable 100% fibre connections with guaranteed download and upload speeds.
With the goal of a better-connected London where people can work, learn and play online without buffering or drop-outs. Their infrastructure upgrade will bring huge economic and social benefits to local communities, and to the city as a whole, enabling businesses to thrive and residents to be better connected with one another.
We are seeking a very skilled tradesman who has had exposure to carpentry and plastering/painting works. They will help install a safe route inside business and residential properties.
- You must hold a valid UK driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided (work use only) the candidate should be used to working and driving in central London.
- As a minimum you should have an excellent working H&S knowledge and in date training certs in: Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling.
- he candidate must hold relevant trade City and Guilds qualifications - Carpentry
- Patch Plastering
- Painting & Decorating
- Good knowledge of the building sector and knowledge of trade materials and products.
- Good understanding of hidden services such as water, gas, electricity & safety procedures to follow
- Level 3 award in requirements for electrical installations
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled person, looking for a permanent role to be involved in an exciting and ever growing company. With many benefits on offer including Life Insurance and a Health Cash Plan, click Apply Now to find out more.
For more information please call Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916