Junior Structural Technician
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £18k - 25k per year + Benefits
- LocationHemel Hempstead
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineBuildings & Construction
- Contact NameAbigail Robinson
Are you an enthusiastic Junior Technician looking for a fantastic opportunity to start your career?
About the company
The company are a well-established structural design consultancy whose client orientated approach has rewarded them with a busy and successful business. They work on a diverse range of projects allowing you to have good exposure early on in your career.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has a strong interest and passion within structural design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
- Work with a team of technicians and engineers to provide
- Play an important part in the detailing and modelling of a range of residential projects
- Carry out layout drawings
- Attending Design team meetings
- Hold either an ONC/OND or HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering (Desirable but not essential)
- Experience or interest in residential foundation drawings and residential super structure
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Have a clean driving licence and use of car
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with company benefits.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.