Are you a midweight Interior Designer with experience in commercial workplace projects?
I am recruiting for a leading Interior Architecture firm who have been responsible for creating beautiful spaces that improve the world we live in. Incorporating a clients story with every design, this practice is sustainability conscious, ensuing that every design respects and protects the planet.
- Generate and support throughout the design process, design plans, construction contract documents, elevations and details, reflected ceiling plans, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish plans, colour plans, cost analysis, engineering systems coordination, document checking, schematic design and schedules.
- Prepare programming and space planning to assess client and project needs
- Have a passion for developing design presentation materials, including renderings
- Prepare construction documents using Revit
- Attend client/project meetings/interviews
- Work alongside and understand the functional organization of the project team
- Keep organized and check your work for accuracy, omissions, and legibility
- Utilize your rock star technical skills in Revit and other design application software
Qualifications and experience:
- A professional degree in Interior Design,
- Revit proficiency is a non negotiable
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
- Ability to collaborate with team members and follow instructions
- 3+ years of industry experience
- LEED AP or interest of taking within 6 months of joining the practice
Please contact email@example.com with your CV and Portfolio.