Job Role - Health & Safety Advisor
Location - Dorset (5 Days on Site)
Salary - £42,500 plus Standard Company Benefits
The ideal candidate for this position is going to have site experience and understands site safety/ security, whilst holding a valid IOSH/NEBOSH certificate.
This role will require the successful candidate to work with an already established health and safety team, and follow all current process, guidelines and procedures.
This role is in the nuclear industry and therefore it will require the candidate to either have BPSS or be able to obtain this.
- Previous site experience as H&S advisor preferably in the highly regulated area.
- Assist with H&S risk assessments.
- Provide operation advice on policies and the prevention of accidents and incidents.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and demonstrate clear communication with others on site.
- Experience working with a team.
- Time management is essential as you will need to meet deadlines, to ensure that document management is completed and so that the project is running on time.
- Diploma or Degree in the relevant subject (Desired, not essential)
- Highly regulated experience (Desired, not essential)
- 2 Years H&S experience
- Competent with current health and safety standards
- British Passport
If you are intersted in this fantastic oppertunity please contact me on 02394314784 or email@example.com